[NAFEX] 'Beautiful Arcade' rootstock questions

tanis cuff tanistanis at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 6 11:43:28 EDT 2005

One of my plantings has developed a slight flooding problem, mostly for some
Beautiful Arcade roots.  Probably won't effect the trees, but it made me
curious enough to try & find out the known flood tolerance of B.A.   Can't
find anything; can anyone report?

Also, does anyone know a US source for B.A.?   The only place I found (via
internet search) which looked like they might sell it is "Skagit Valley
Fruit" with email address "Jones Creek Farms".  Is anyone familiar with
this?

Thanks!