[NAFEX] Elderberries Question

tanis cuff tanistanis at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 6 11:08:45 EDT 2005

I've had problems getting the post office to deliver letters to 'occupant'
and 'resident'.  Apparently that requires a business or third class
pre-printed rate?  Doc would have to go to his county clerks/ tax office or
access its webpage, and find out who owns it, then mail the letter.  In WI,
anyway.  Here it's more practical to write a note including your contact
info and leave it in the door or on the porch.  Make it obvious but weather-
& wind-proof, so you can be sure the resident will see it.  If they don't
reply, that's up to them and that's all you can do until you see a moving
van at the house.