[NAFEX] Clove Currant - propagating

Lon J. Rombough lonrom at hevanet.com
Wed Apr 6 09:24:31 EDT 2005

Probably the easiest way to root cuttings of Crandall is to use green
cuttings and root them in a mist bench.
-Lon Rombough
"Best Talent in Writing" award for 2003.
On Apr 6, 2005, at 6:04 AM, Del Stubbs wrote:

Lon, I was glad to read your note about propagating these, out of 50
cuttings my success
was a
whopping zero ( with Crandalls). I tried some in the ground and some in
bottom heated
pots, what's your secret may I ask? Thanks, Del (My Crandalls aren't
big enough to divide
yet but they have branches I 'd sacrifice)

--- "Lon J. Rombough" <lonrom at hevanet.com> wrote:
> They do root from cuttings, though not as easily as other currants.
> Dividing a bush
> is easier.

Del Stubbs  http://www.pinewoodforge.com   zone 3   N. MN

All other messages are discarded.