[NAFEX] Clove Currant

Brungardt, Sam Sam.Brungardt at state.mn.us
Wed Apr 6 08:02:22 EDT 2005

Regina, a single plant of Crandall will be self-fertile.  You do not
need another clove currant cultivar to get fruit.  I have one very
productive plant of Crandall in my yard, and as far as I know, there are
no other clove currants in this part of town. -- Sam Brungardt, St.
Paul, Minn. (USDA Zone 4b)