[NAFEX]Apple Fruiting Bud I.D.

Del Stubbs northernlights2n at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 6 00:22:55 EDT 2005

Now that my orchard is going into its 6 to 7 year age - it's time it started thinking
about blooming - it had 6 varieties of my about 80 bloom last year a little bit. It's
pruining time and I still have no comfidence in telling a fruit bud from a leaf or
primary bud - having seen so few to date. What I am hoping for is a couple of good
websites with close-up pics of various types of buds, any budding URL's out there?
Thanks, Del, Z3 N. MN where it looks like the maple sap has just quit.

Del Stubbs  http://www.pinewoodforge.com   zone 3   N. MN