[NAFEX] squirrels & cats & rabbits/OT joke

tanis grif tanisgrif at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 5 23:24:24 EDT 2005

Please excuse complete Off Topic, but this is worth it.

For those who have been charmed by my descriptions of WI, and want to move here, you
should know first that we refer to any small dog as described below-- those more
prey than preditor-- as "musky bait."

--- Hélène Dessureault wrote:
.... A neighbour brought a small dog last year.... We just happened to notice before
it actually was attacked. The owner managed to call his expensive dog and put him in
his truck before it got attacked by one sweet small cat which is amongst the most
friendly of our bunch. Maybe the dog looked edible. We do feed our cats twice a day ....