[NAFEX] squirrels & cats & rabbits

tanis grif tanisgrif at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 5 14:34:05 EDT 2005

The neighbors' barn cat once brought in a rabbit.  (Before the days of common
home-owned video cameras, alas.)  Average-size cat, GREAT hunter.  She could barely
walk for the mess of rabbit dragging between her front legs.  It's possible a hawk
killed the rabbit, and cat stole it, but she wasn't that stupid.

---