[NAFEX] Checking on a member

Lon J. Rombough lonrom at hevanet.com
Tue Apr 5 10:55:54 EDT 2005

As coordinator of the Interest groups, I'm the administrator of the
e-list versions.  Yesterday a notice came in for a new subscription to
all the groups.  Circumstances around the subscription were a little
odd, and there was only an address, no name, listed.    I wrote to the
person, but haven't gotten a reply.  So I'm checking to see if anyone
knows of a member of NAFEX, or of this list, with the e-mail name of
johnstone.jr?   If no one knows of it, I'll have to consider it a spam
attempt and remove it.
-Lon Rombough