[NAFEX] rat poison

Lon J. Rombough lonrom at hevanet.com
Mon Apr 4 13:46:06 EDT 2005

"Best Talent in Writing" award for 2003.
On Apr 4, 2005, at 10:41 AM, joanrrosenberg at aol.com wrote:

Any kind of poison is not good for an ecosystem.  Natural controls are
always better.  Cats and dogs patrol an area well.  Actually so do
raccoons, which incidentally will eat squirrels if they can catch
them.  People who prefer dogs to cats have a selection of small to
large terriers available, which are excellent for rodent control.  Not
all cats climb trees, so if you want cats that will go after squirrels
by going up the tree, you have ask around to find one for adoption.