[NAFEX] New Apple Varietys

pippmsxx at irtc.net pippmsxx at irtc.net
Mon Apr 4 07:40:39 EDT 2005

I've mailed everyone's scions that requested them, demand was more than I
could fill so some people will get different varietys, 6-11, a honey
CrispXGoldrush cross, Sweet-tart, keeps, but russets bad, and 7-1, HCx
Idared cross, looks like a russet Idared but sweeter, juicy, and crisp.
I'll make more varietys available next year, None of these new varietys
have commercial qualitys due to russet, size, looks, but offer excellent
eating qualitys. Lee Elliott, Apple Hill Orchard of Scott Co, Ill.