[NAFEX] Pesky Tree Rats

Michelle Horner shelly2 at wi.rr.com
Sun Apr 3 22:47:52 EDT 2005

OK, it took me awhile:  Rampage (not sport fishing yachts, not heavy metal group, not shoes, not hockey league, not RV vehecles, not lingere, not perfume) here it is!   "this toxin is very lethel to dogs" with no known antidote--4ml/ lb--that's about 1/2 cup for a 30 lb doggie.  Another rodenticide I found under the names Assult, Vengence, Trounce lethal at 2 ml/ lb.   I have a whole new respect for these bait poisons.  We're back to old fashion traps.  And I HATE rodents in my sheds.  I think we'll even sacrifice the baby birds to the newst consideration: feline stalkers.