[NAFEX] bird netting

Pat Meadows pat at containerseeds.com
Sun Apr 3 11:41:48 EDT 2005

On Sun, 3 Apr 2005 11:36:01 -0400, you wrote:

>2 1/4" of rain here and still going --
>
>-- Rivka; Finger Lakes NY, Zone 5 mostly
>Fresh-market organic produce, small scale

Hi, neighbor!  (Almost.)  Here in Tioga County,
Pennsylvania, in the hills, we had heavy rain all day
yesterday.  It changed to snow last night and is still
snowing - we have at least 8" or 9" of snow on the ground
now.  Bah.  It's supposed to continue until tonight at
least.

Pat
--
ContainerSeeds.com - vegetable, herb, fruit, and
edible flower seeds for successful container growing.