[NAFEX] Re: nafex Digest, Vol 21, Issue 69

list at ginda.us list at ginda.us
Sat Oct 30 13:49:16 EDT 2004

On Oct 30, 2004, at 1:31 PM, tanis cuff wrote:

> . . .tried Jostaberry but deer devoured it.  . . .

Funny you should mention that.  A friend gave me a cutting of her
jostaberry a few weeks ago.  I just noticed that it has already been
seriously damaged by deer.  They've never bothered my currants, and
have only bothered one apple tree (Ashmeads), and I rarely see any
other damage.

Has anyone else noticed special deer pressure on jostaberry?

Thanks,
Ginda