[NAFEX] Re: nafex Digest, Vol 21, Issue 69

list at ginda.us list at ginda.us
Sat Oct 30 08:18:17 EDT 2004

I use aluminum windowscreen, and just run it around once, being careful
to seal the ends.  I have few enough trees that my experience doesn't
count for much, but I have also used window screen to keep mice out of
the house, and one layer seems adequate.  It's nice, because it
breathes well, and probably also keeps out boring beetles.

I get the window screen free from the local place the fixes people's
screen windows and doors.  I just don't use the part that's ripped or
whatever.  The don't usually keep it around, (and spring is the best
time to visit) but usually when I show up they have some lying around
from the day's work.

Ginda