[NAFEX] Re: nafex Digest, Vol 21, Issue 69

Rondi Anderson nafex at mokalive.com
Fri Oct 29 22:47:18 EDT 2004

I am considering the mulching to increase the health of my soil. I'm a
Ruth Stout girl at heart. :-D The more mulch the merrier. I'm too
impatient and lazy for compost.

Are you growing only apples in your orchard?

Regarding the foil, how wide of a strip are you using and how many
times to do wrap it around?

Thanks,

Rondi