Possible SPAM::Possible SPAM::[NAFEX] Pine tree Nuts

Brungardt, Sam Sam.Brungardt at state.mn.us
Fri Oct 29 11:29:44 EDT 2004

Sorry that I did not include this in my original post.  Korean pine is
Pinus koraiensis.  It should be hardy in Wisconsin as should the
Siberian and Swiss stone pines, both of which produce relatively large
pine nuts.  A little more info is also available on the Soc. of Ontario
Nut Growers Web page at http://www.songonline.ca/nuts/nut_pines.htm . --
Sam Brungardt