[NAFEX]Apple Tree $ Value

Del Stubbs northernlights2n at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 28 23:35:45 EDT 2004

I have a  neighbor who was in danger of losing the land he had planted an
apple orchard in ( he was of the mind set of "a hand shake is a morally
binding agreement"). Looks like he is losing, his trees are on seeding
rootstock, about 8 years old. It could be of real value to him if anyone
knows of Any legal settlement / precedent regarding loss of apple trees, -
whether by a vehicle accident, or a real estate snaffoo, whatever. Please
write me privately and I will pass along any leads I can. Thanks much, Del

=====
Del Stubbs  http://www.pinewoodforge.com   zone 3   N. MN