[NAFEX] Board Response

list at ginda.us list at ginda.us
Thu Oct 28 23:35:55 EDT 2004

I was wondering the same thing.  What sort of corporation can't accept
gifts?  Even if it can't accept outright gifts, I assume it could
"sell" something of little intrinsic value, such as a certificate, for
a substantial sum.  There's bound to be some fundraising possibilities
without changing corporate status.

"Tax" returns for a nonprofit are kind of a pain.  (Having been
responsible for filling them out one year for a local organization.)
Just something to think about.