[NAFEX] New Apples

Bruce Hansen brucedhansen at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 28 18:19:56 EDT 2004

Tanis:

I have quite a number of young trees and have always used spiral tree guards
($.65) at A.M. Leonard. They are quick and easy and I have not had a
problem. Tree tubes on the other hand should be shoved in the ground a
couple of inches or when the snow cover comes the little rats will come up
under the tube and girdle the tree.

Bruce