[NAFEX] New Apples

tanis cuff tanistanis at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 28 17:43:54 EDT 2004

I haul leaves from towns to my rural plantings.  (I like to tell people
working in their yards:  "Can I have your leaves?  I put them on my lawn".)
Was wondering whether to post a comment here that I seem to have less damage
from apple scab than some sprayed orchards, but other factors may be at
play, other than just covering the innoculum source.  I try to get enough
leaves under the dripline of all trees, especially those I didn't control
the weeds, to cover whatever is trying to grow.  It also looks nice.