[NAFEX] converted/how to donate?

tanis cuff tanistanis at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 28 17:35:32 EDT 2004

I have to echo the comments of the limited-budget guy, i.e., jobs are few &
far between in WI, and I'm counting the winter's dollars.

Considering listing for "sale" (money goes to NAFEX) some grafts I did this
spring, because the '05 nursery plan has faltered.  Any interest out there
in a very limited selection of apples on MM111 ?

Tanis, s.WI