[NAFEX] please

Heron Breen breen at fedcoseeds.com
Thu Oct 28 13:34:53 EDT 2004

I am not enjoying having my original email title being used as a vehicle for
upsetting  people. I am sorry that this discussion has led to folks getting their
feelings hurt. I do agree gift memberships are not really any sort of solution,
just my own desire to give to others. I also hope that apologies will be made
when folks offer concern about the tone of exchanges. Maybe we need a few moments
of time out on this subject to make amends, do some research, and talk about our
harvests. I am very interested in what all those folks who bagged fruit saw at
the end of the season. What an excellent letter on the topic we all got to read
recently!
Heron