[NAFEX] converted willingly

Charles Paradise machelp at attglobal.net
Wed Oct 27 00:57:32 EDT 2004

Writing article is a little like preparing a lecture, then getting up and delivering it while everybody else listens.

A round-robin is more like a note we passed around in class while the teacher was out of the room.  ["Did you watch Outer Limits last night?"  "Let's go to Andy's after school]

I haven't written enough articles for Pomona - why can't we used this email form here to show our work at its current state and ask the others to respond helpfully to help us finish our stuff up so it can be submitted?

Charlie Paradise
out of ink in Massachusetts

there is a place for an on-line