[NAFEX] asian pears

Lon Rombough lonrom at hevanet.com
Tue Oct 26 19:42:15 EDT 2004

We have a new person to contact for Canadian sources.  His name will be
in the winter POMONA.  He is Kim Maser <kimk_maser at yahoo.ca>
-Lon Rombough
"Best Talent in Writing" award for 2003.
On Oct 26, 2004, at 4:34 PM, Joe Boles wrote:

I'm looking for a Canadian source for scion wood for asian pears. Can
anyone help?

  with thanks,  Joe Boles, Mississauga, ON
  USA zone 5B, Canada zone 6A

All other messages are discarded.
No exceptions.
used to change other email options):