[NAFEX] RE: MAIA's Annual Meeting - Admission Free - All Invited

Todd Ravitch travitch at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 26 09:31:23 EDT 2004

Hi All,

I have kind of been neglecting my fruit hobby of late.
 The impending divorce and not having all my trees and
bushes this year has brought me away from it.  I just
saw this invite posted by Ed Fackler and a reference
he made to it in a later digest.  I live in NE
Oklahoma and might like to attend.  I don't know if
anyone who lives anywhere near me is planning on going
and if so could I possibly catch a ride.  Feel free to
contact me off list.

Todd Ravitch
NE Oklahoma