[NAFEX] Money?

Bruce Hansen brucedhansen at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 25 18:22:28 EDT 2004

Tom:

We seem to be sinking into the red and wish to shore up the NAFEX finances.
Intended use? I do not really care. At $13.00 per membership, surely we can
take a risk. The next thing to do is cut expenses and insist that folk open
their hearts to writing a letter in POMONA. Let us go back to being a
community of folk interested in growing fruit.

Bruce