[NAFEX] Fund Raising

Bruce Hansen brucedhansen at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 25 14:15:29 EDT 2004

Good Morning:

What a beautiful day here in west central Michigan. Mist rising off the
pond. Hundreds of Robins eating thousands of Siberian Crabs. Deer standing
on their hind toes doing the same. Good to be alive.

Regarding fundraising. One of the projects was to give the proceeds from the
sale of apple bench grafts to NAFEX. So far we have an order for two trees.
The next item was to have members purchase a membership for three friends.
So far two of us are doing it. Where are you folk? No one plants trees? No
one will spring for $39.00 big ones except two of us?

Are the folk on the list-serv just chatters or are we going to do something?

Sincerely

Bruce