[NAFEX] Rush Chinknut

Mark Lee markl at nytec.com
Mon Oct 25 11:59:14 EDT 2004

Victor,

The advertisement in Pomona (published 20 years ago) was from J.S. Akin
in Sibley, LA.  I have done some more research and found this entry in
the Fruit, Berry and Nut Inventory, 3rd edition.

Sherwood's Greenhouses, PO Box 6, Sibley, LA  71073,  318-377-3653

This is the only source listed for Rush Chinknut from 1988 to the
present.

-Mark Lee, Seattle