[NAFEX] Do you want every member to read your letter?

Jim Fruth jfruth at uslink.net
Sun Oct 24 09:20:18 EDT 2004

   If you want every member to read your letter, then please use a pertinent
subject line.   For a long time, folks were talking about ladybugs with a
letter title referring to picking apples.  It sounded like the apple subject
was being overhashed so I didn't read any of the early ladybug letters and
others mentioned (to me) that they hadn't either.
   Re Ladybugs here in North Central Minnesota, I'm seeing about one quarter
of the number I menanced me last year.

Jim Fruth
Pequot Lakes, MN