[NAFEX] Re: ladybugs

Del Stubbs northernlights2n at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 23 09:39:59 EDT 2004

Seems to be a bit fewer of them here in Northern Minnesota this year. A
friend who has a rustic log home had lots of them last year  and he
developed a severe allergic reaction to their presence in his house.  I
wonder what they give off?
I noticed if one crushes one dozens congregate on the body - either to
have a feast or to  mourn the dead - I didn't ask. Del

=====
Del Stubbs  http://www.pinewoodforge.com   zone 3   N. MN