[NAFEX] Online Pomona

Lon Rombough lonrom at hevanet.com
Fri Oct 22 17:13:10 EDT 2004

I assume that an online version would be available only to NAFEX
members using a password, or non-members would access it without having
to join NAFEX.
-Lon

On Oct 22, 2004, at 2:10 PM, Mark Lee wrote:

Having the Pomona online makes more sense for me also.  I write a
newsletter for a local fruit growing club.  Each issue contains a number
of pictures which makes the file size grow.  My last issue was 2MB
compressed, and over 10MB uncompressed.  It wouldn't make sense to
e-mail a large publication like Pomona.  (Anyone know the file size of
the last issue of Pomona?)  I like the printed version and would approve
higher dues to continue printing it, but I also support an pdf or
similar format of it that we could access online, especially if it
included older Pomona issues.
-Mark Lee, Seattle