[NAFEX] Online Pomona

philip sauber mrtejas at lycos.com
Fri Oct 22 11:50:34 EDT 2004

I personally don't care about receiving a paper POMONA.  I would print it out at home if I could get it electronically and save NAFEX about $12 a year or more in printing and mailing costs.  I understand that NAFEX funding is a continuing problem.  The advantage to me would be enabling searching of back issues electronically.  I proposed this a year or two ago as a new member.  It was then hashed out extensively on this list about whether to publish POMONA electronically. Believe it or not there are members who have a problem with publishing electronically as was evident from last year's postings.  NAFEX has a board to decide stategies like this and they said NO.
phil z9a