[NAFEX] Online Pomona

Regina Kreger regina at kreger.net
Fri Oct 22 11:33:16 EDT 2004

Pomona should still be available on paper, absolutely. But polling only the members who are active on the e-mail listserv is obviously not a valid way of deciding that, we're excluding most of those who definitely wouldn't read it online.

We could still save a lot of money, and trees (pulp, not fruit), if members could CHOOSE whether to receive it on paper or only on-line. I have at least one magazine subscription that way (I can't remember which right now).