[NAFEX] ideas, oh ideas!

Lon Rombough lonrom at hevanet.com
Wed Oct 20 23:14:51 EDT 2004

I haven't followed the timetable, but I was told that all of the Fruits
of New York series will eventually be on the website.  It takes a
pretty hefty bunch of time and web space to do a book the size of The
Apples of New York.  All I can say is keep checking back every so
often.
-Lon

On Oct 20, 2004, at 6:00 PM, Claude Jolicoeur wrote:

A 20:12 04.10.19 -0700, vous avez écrit :
> See http://chla.mannlib.cornell.edu for online versions of Apples of
> New York and many other classic, out of print  horticultural works that
> are being put online.

Unless I am a complete idiot, neither Apples of NY, nor any other fruit
of
NY book is currently available at the pre-mentioned internet address...
There are plenty other books of interest, however.