[NAFEX] bylaws about contributing

Lisa Almarode lisaalmarode at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 20 21:54:28 EDT 2004

As a newish member, I didn't know that.  Maybe it
needs to be made more obvious?

I wouldn't mind writing about what all I've planted,
I've actually got quite a variety - but its too early
to write about the taste or produtivity. I just won't
have thought it would be that interesting.

> result, it was in the bylaws that all members had to
> contribute an
> article at least once every two years.  Now, people
> are either lazy, or
> don't feel they have anything to contribute, or are
> scared off by
> articles written by more experienced members.   So
> we don't get as many
> people writing, when all we want is what is
> essentially a letter.  Just
> a little missive to tell us what you are doing and
> what's new.

=====
Lisa in Ashland Oregon
USDA Z7 - Sunset Z7 - 1800' - 19" annual rainfall