[NAFEX] Re: fundraising

Regina Kreger regina at kreger.net
Wed Oct 20 13:54:48 EDT 2004

The chairman of NAFEX's Apple special interest group, a Mr. Fahey whose first name I don't remember, not only doesn't have a computer, he doesn't have a phone or electricity either.

Whoever publishes the paper POMONA, if we chip in and supply the software, should be able to post it on the website in PDF or HTML format very easily. Then, ideally, members could choose whether to continue receiving it in paper format as well, or just to receive an e-mail letting us know that the new issue has been posted.