[NAFEX] INDIA

C. Waite Maclin waite8 at gwi.net
Tue Oct 19 21:05:01 EDT 2004

I also prefer the printed version. And I am interested in continuing to
write articles for the publication. It is by far the most useful and
practical publication for fruit growers I know of. I will be happy to
recruit some members as well. I would also support a raise in the
subscription fee. It is dirt cheap at present. Thank you, Waite Maclin,
Zone 5, Maine.Claude: