[NAFEX] Pomona Articles

Doreen Howard gardendiva at charter.net
Tue Oct 19 17:25:52 EDT 2004

Yes, we all should be contributing to the quarterly journal, and I'm the
biggest example of one who has shirked her duty.  At the summer meeting, I
did a workshop on garden writing with the hope it would help others prepare
articles for Pomona and other publications.

I will turn the talk into an article and submit it for the next Pomona.

Once you construct the first sentence and first paragraph of any article,
the rest is easy.  So I'll concentrate on helping fruit explorers to channel
their experiences into punchy and organized openings.
Doreen Howard