[NAFEX] INDIA

Bruce Hansen brucedhansen at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 19 17:24:17 EDT 2004

Lon:

Good piece of information. How many folk are on the list-serv? What
percentage of members does this number represent? These folk write letters
all the time. I would rather hear from them in POMONA than anyone. I write
articles/letters frequently and I cannot write; I'm an engineer. Can we get
some pledges from the list-serve for an article/letter in the Winter issue
of POMONA?

I pledge to write one.

Bruce