[NAFEX] NAFEX FUNDRAISING

Bruce Hansen brucedhansen at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 19 17:16:48 EDT 2004

BUY AN ANTIQUE CUSTOM GRAFTED APPLE TREE FOR 20$ PLUS $1.50 FOR SHIPPING AND
HELP NAFEX ELIMINATE DEBT. ALL PROCEEDS EXCEPT SHIPPING COSTS WILL BE GIVEN
TO NAFEX. BELOW IS THE APPLE BRANCH LITERATURE. IGNORE THE PRICE NUMBERS BUT
DESIGNATE THE VARIETY AND ROOTSTOCK.

COME ON ALL YOU NAFEXERS, GET INVOLVED. USE THE LIST-SERV TO ORDER SO
EVERYONE CAN SEE WHO IS ROLLING UP THEIR SLEEVES.

BRUCE

PS I WILL REPORT DONATIONS TO THE LIST-SERV