[NAFEX] INDIA

Lon Rombough lonrom at hevanet.com
Tue Oct 19 17:06:02 EDT 2004

NAFEX started out as a bunch of people exchanging letters, and as a
result, it was in the bylaws that all members had to contribute an
article at least once every two years.  Now, people are either lazy, or
don't feel they have anything to contribute, or are scared off by
articles written by more experienced members.   So we don't get as many
people writing, when all we want is what is essentially a letter.  Just
a little missive to tell us what you are doing and what's new.