[NAFEX] fundraising yes!!

Lon Rombough lonrom at hevanet.com
Tue Oct 19 17:02:40 EDT 2004

Those other groups have one thing NAFEX lacks - a central headquarters
of their own.  NAFEX has no single place to collect and sell anything.
The SSE has Heritage Farm in Decorah, IA.   If NAFEX was to have a
central "farm" like that, we could do such things.  But it would take a
complete structural reorganization. The rub is that it would take a lot
of money to set up.  This comes up every so often, though the last time
was before the advent of the online group.