[NAFEX] INDIA

Hélène Dessureault interverbis at videotron.ca
Tue Oct 19 14:08:36 EDT 2004

I hate to think about what Michael Moore would have to say about this...
I personally think it is an awful idea. If we cannot get organized to
produce POMONA, then we don't deserve to have it. It is not a question of
cost only.
Beside with the increasing costs of petroleum and transportation, it might
just become more cost efficient to produce POMONA at home...

Hélène, in Québec