[NAFEX] INDIA

Lon Rombough lonrom at hevanet.com
Tue Oct 19 11:02:59 EDT 2004

NAFEX has always tried to keep politics out of it's public
communications.  The members are a diverse lot and it's much better to
keep focused on what we all have in common.

On Oct 19, 2004, at 7:53 AM, Pat Meadows wrote:

On Tue, 19 Oct 2004 10:11:38 -0400, you wrote:

> In the Fall, 04, issue of POMONA, Dr. Natelson reported that at the
> last
> NAFEX meeting, Dr. Parmar suggested that POMONA be created and
> published in
> India. This would save NAFEX money. What do y'all think about this
> idea?

Why not?  Everyone else is taking jobs out of the USA.

Of course, eventually, when enough of the jobs have left:
the economy will collapse into a major depression.  The only
question is: how long will it take?  About another four
years at this rate, I reckon, and certainly not more than
ten.

The official unemployment figures are a joke, a travesty,
and do not represent reality.

Pat

--
Coming soon:  www.containerseeds.com - vegetable, herb,
and edible flower seeds especially selected for successful

All other messages are discarded.
No exceptions.
used to change other email options):