[NAFEX] INDIA

Heron Breen breen at fedcoseeds.com
Tue Oct 19 10:57:22 EDT 2004

Sorry, I guess I tapped the wrong button. If you all didn't get that, I think
that in our search to maintain homegrown flavors, we need to maintain homegrown
economy. I feel NAFEX should look at fundraising, not cost cutting when costs are
really minimal. What about the idea of cultivar rights and royalties? Would any
members be willing to gift propagation rights of unique breeding or chance
discoveries? What other fundraising options do folks have? I read our reserves
are depleting at a rate of $5000 a year...What can be done?
Heron