[NAFEX] Blackberry Question.......

lee reich lreich at hvc.rr.com
Mon Oct 18 16:32:26 EDT 2004

I grew them in Zone 4/5. They only survive winter if laid on the ground
and then covered with leaves or some other insulating material. Then I
would lift them in spring. They did taste good, bore abundantly, and
grew very vigorously, about 15 feet or more per season. I've since dug
them up because I got tired of bending them to the ground; a lot of
stem breakage occurred.

www.leereich.com