[NAFEX] Blackberry Question.......

philip sauber mrtejas at lycos.com
Sun Oct 17 13:06:43 EDT 2004

I wouldn't believe anything the sellers of the doyle blackberry tell you.  I asked specifically about the chill hours required and they responded like a politician in a debate, not answering the question, yes they would bear anywhere, even in z9a where I live. Ha, they would barely grow here and never had a blossom.  I wasted two years waiting for nothing.
phil z9a near Houston, TX