[NAFEX] Re: Prickly Pear/Nopales

Lon Rombough lonrom at hevanet.com
Sat Oct 16 00:35:12 EDT 2004

FWIW, my son's box turtles love the cactus fruit.  When the fruits show
up in the store, he waits until there are some that have sat so long
they won't sell, then gets them from the produce people.  If Doc has
box turtles in his area, they would likely go for the fruit if they can
get it.
-Lon Rombough