[NAFEX] jelly recipe for cornus mas

Brungardt, Sam Sam.Brungardt at state.mn.us
Tue Oct 5 09:21:38 EDT 2004

This doesn't answer your question about reducing the astringency of the
berries, but there are recipes for cornelian cherry preparations at:

There is a recipe for cornel jelly and pie at
http://www.ibiblio.org/ecolandtech/NAFEX/message-archives/old/msg00594.h
tml.

Also,there are recipes for cornel syrup and sauce at
http://vandusen.plantexplorers.com/product_info.php/products_id/140.

-- Sam Brungardt, St. Paul, Minn. (USDA Zone 4b)