[NAFEX] Snow Apple (Famuse)

Del Stubbs northernlights2n at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 4 10:33:48 EDT 2004

Tom I just added a pic of Fameuse to the web page I
mentioned in my last post, should answer your question
about tip bearing. Pic taken in August.
This is a 3 year old graft on the 10 year old
norcue/emla7
Del   <http://www.pinewoodforge.com/fruit.html>

=====
Del Stubbs  http://www.pinewoodforge.com   zone 3   N. MN